The “Zoetrope Project” takes the medium to a new dimension – the work is a 5 foot diameter stainless steel construction with 13 equidistantly spaced viewing slots around the circumference of the cylinder. Mounted inside the drum are 13 sequential drawings totaling 15.5 feet.
When the viewers spin the cylinder. they experience the sequential images inside – culminating in a perception of motion.
Image shown: Acrobatic human figure jumping from atop a spinning ball onto another ball. Two smaller balls rotate around the larger spinning ball.
- Stainless steel viewing cylinder – 60″ diameter
- Stainless steel turning ring – 66″ diameter
- Dupont Imron superior satin finish
- Interior artwork – 186″ (15.5 feet)
- Aluminum extension arms and supports
- Steel base with removable wheels
- Height: 59″
- Price: Please contact me to inquire